e-mail scams etc...

to all my great family and friends out there, watch out for e-mails like the one below:

PHASE I - an e-mail in my spam from an unknown person with questionable credentials and all:

Greetings From Mr.Barena lalado
Dear Friend,
For your kind attention. I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of ( US$18.6M ) to your account for the benefit of our both families.

This is a genuine business,only i cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is why i decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and also to share the benefit together with me.
By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.
Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this interests you, I want to remind you of the confidentiality of this Transaction at hand whatever your decision is.
I await your urgent response,and fill those question below to enable us proceed this business onward.

Your Full Name...
Your Sex....
Your Age.....
Your Country.....
Marital Status.....
Your Occupation....
Your Personal Mobile Number......
Your Personal Fax Number........

Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.
Regards,
Mr.Barena lalado

PHASE II (my fake response from a randomly-created e-mail address) -- note the fake names and info I provided as well:

I have filled-in the details you requested below. What's next?

Greetings From Mr.Barena lalado
Dear Friend,
For your kind attention. I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of ( US$18.6M ) to your account for the benefit of our both families.

This is a genuine business,only i cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is why i decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and also to share the benefit together with me.
By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this interests you, I want to remind you of the confidentiality of this Transaction at hand whatever your decision is.
I await your urgent response,and fill those question below to enable us proceed this business onward.

Your Full Name... Lebohang Bernie Munyaradzi
Your Sex.... Male
Your Age..... 28
Your Country..... South Africa
Marital Status..... Single
Your Occupation.... Student
Your Personal Mobile Number...... 083 590 1090
Your Personal Fax Number........ (NO fax number)


Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.
Regards,

Mr.Barena lalado

PHASE II (Barena Lalado's response, he is getting comfortable now):

Dear hope all is well with you?
About me am overwhelmed over your interest in handle, shoulder and champion my offer.Thanks for your interest.The content of your message was well understood.

If this endeavour does not require a foreigner, I don't think I need a second Party. I can single handed do it alone. I know that you might be wondering why I have decided to trust you with this huge sum (USD $ 18,600,000.00) but the truth is that I need you to pull out this money before our corrupt government will confiscate it and use it for their selfish interest.
I know also that you will be amazed at the level of trust that I am willing to place in a person that I have never seen nor So, I need an open co-operation in a climate of trust. I always believe that everyone and every single creature of this world would be responsible of his or her deeds before Almighty whether they are from the same country or not. So, if you sit on my own share at the end of the transaction, Almighty will not be happy with you .I hope that you are proud of the trust that I have in you.
Frankly speaking, I have been following up with the file of the decease for the past Seven years (7years) and have seen that it is 100% possible for me to use my seat / office at my place of work African Deveploment Bank(ADB) to claim this money through the cooperation of a foreign partner since i cannot come out openly for the claim because i am a staff of the same bank.
Actually, i have the possibility of filing your name as the next of kin to the deceased as to enable the claim. This becomes 100% possible since the deceased did not / failed to fill the space of his next of kin with any name before and after her death, this and more gives room for me to fill the space with your own name as the next of kin since we both have the same interest /goal.

According to the bank payment code of 1970 , amended in 1997 , section 24 , paragraph 6 stated that any payment of claim which is not concluded for a period of (11yrs ) , the total amount will be called back into the bank reserve account as unclaimed money and the beneficiary will automatically loose the money .

Since it is only remaining few Year for this claim to end, i don't want this huge amount to be called into the bank reserve account as unclaimed money since i can divert the fund into your account with the cooperation of both parties.

This is why i decided in contacting you immediately i came across your email address during the process of navigation. l guarantee you 100% risk free of this claim since the deceased died a long side with all his immediate family leaving no one for the claim .This is our life time opportunity.

In view of the above, it becomes very necessary that i corporate with a foreign partner for the claim since i cannot come out openly for the claim and as the need be i decided to contacting as to explain my problem / need to you as to see if you will be willing to come in as my partner for the claim before i receive your letter of acceptance.

Your roles in this transaction.
1. The first step is that you have to apply as the next of kin to deceased customer of ADB Bank. This will be possible with the help of the CLAIM FORM.

2.You must be steady in communication with me; you shall not delay in affairs and matters concerning this business so if your are ready to assit me in this transaction i am waiting to hear from you so that i will send a letter of application which you will use to apply as the next of kin.

3. You shall keep this business a SECRET to yourself alone and me; avoid discussing this business with people around you and your friends, until and even after we must have confirmed this fund in your bank account.

4. You shall not delay in affairs and matters concerning this business.

5. Here is my proposal after the completion of the transaction: 40% for you, 55% for me & 5% for any expenses that will done

Remember to call me immediately you are through with this mail (+226)78 53 73 23.
Thanks yours
Mr.Baren Lalado

PHASE IV - my response:

got the e-mail, where is the claim form to fill-in?

PHASE V - his response with Claim Form that I had to fill-in and fax back (note that he is getting more friendly now and even calls me friend, LOL):

Dear friend,
Thank you for responding to me . I would have loved to work with you in this transaction so i want to explain, to enable you know the details of what you are embarking on.
I got your contact while searching for a partner in the Burkina-Faso chambers of commerce. Secondly, not that i trust you but i have prayed and fasted and God revealed to me that you are the right person to help me so i decided to contact you only if we can build that trust.
I want you to know that if you are serious towards this transaction, we are going to make a success. And you have to prove your seriousness by calling on my direct line: (+226)78 53 73 23. Without proving youself i will find it difficult to entrust this fund into your hand.
You have to know if you have the capacity to receive this money when transferred to your account and my concern is for you to maintain absolute confidentiality.The percentage is subject to review depending on your committment to help me with full
devotion.
Be sure that you have no risks to fear about. The gurantee is that I am working in the same bank and will also serve as an insider on your behalf.I am sure also that no one is coming later to ask you if you are the real next of kin or not because every thing is being monitored before contacting you and moreover, I cannot involve myself to danger in the same Bank where I am working!!.
I see this as an opportunity for me to be great and I want you also to be honest with me after the fund has been transferred to your account.I need you to send to me quickly the account informations (banking coordinates) where you will like the fund
to be transferred to so that I will need you to provide an account.
You are also to send your direct phone /fax numbers to me for easy communication
You need to expedite actions because we are about conducting our first quater revision of files in my bank and if there is no claim for this fund, other people may discover the fund during our next auditing. I want you also to call me once you receive this message for more acquaintances in case there is any thing you never understood so far.
My private telephone number is (+226)78 53 73 23. Don't be afraid because I am here to give you all the guidelines required.I want you to tell me more about yourself also.
For me, I am a married man with two kids and has worked in this same bank for over thirteen years.Give me the above needed informations to enable us get started.
So in a nut shell what i want from you is an account where this money will be safely transfered into without any problem or trace. For your information i can not call ;you now because am living jin the bank premises and all the out-going calls from the bank are being monitored. So calling you now might jeopardize this business.
I am expecting your call for more clarifications: (+226)78 53 73 23.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Bellow is the Application where you will fill in your banking detailes as required and send to my bank for their onward approval and immedaitely transfer of the fund into your account.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Thanks for your mail, i will like you to call me because i cannot make distance call for security reasons because am living in the bank quaters. my direct line is: (+226)78 53 73 23.
After filling this application then you send it to my bank both fax and email.
ATTN: REV.DR.TRAORE MICHEL.
The Director of Operations
Foreign Remittance Division
Africa deve bank (ADB)
Ouagadougou Burkina-faso
.
TEL: (+226)75 44 22 28
FAX: (+226)50 38 01 72
E-mai: afrcan_develop-bfa@w.cn

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF US$18.6M (EIGHTEEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR) FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: ADB 286-41732-55.

I, Mr ..(your name), of.......(address)....humbly applies to this bank today the.. .. (date)..as next of kin to your deceased customer who died on plane crash. I humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at USD18.6M, left in account number: ADB 286-41732-55. I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transfered into my account as stated below,

BANK NAME: .............................................................................................
BANK ADDRESS: ................................................................................................
BANK PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS......................................................

ACCOUNT NUMBER: ................. ...............................................................
ROUTING NUMBER: ..........................................................(IF AVAILABLE)
SWIFT NUMBER: ..............................................................(IF AVAILABLE)
BENEFICIARY: ...........................................................................................
AGE:...........................................................................................................
NATIONALITY:............................................................................................
YOUR MAILING ADDRESS

YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER:...............................................
YOUR PRIVATE FAX NUMBER:...............................................

Please, accept my apologies for this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights which have just been settled. I hope you will expedite action.Thanks in anticipation of your coperation.
Yours faithfully,
..........................


Go through this application very well,Fax to the bank fax number OR scan the application and send it through the dept email address above.Sign it then send it to the bank on the foreign remittance managers direct line: (+226)75 44 22 28.Make sure it is attentioned REV. DR. TRAORE MICHEL so that it will be given an urgent attention.

Please note this.Your swift coperation is highly needed and once again I am very grateful for your assistance to myself in this transaction.The Almighty God will forever bless you more abundantly. As soon as you send it you get back to me immediately.

You should be hasten up and send it so that they will give urgent attention and start processing on it immediately.Pls get back to me as soon as you have submitted the application to the Bank ok!!
*************************************************************************************
Thanks may God bless you.
Mr.Barena Lalado

Conclusion:
my dear family and friends, NEVER fall for scams like this one! I know a few people who have responded to this kinda e-mails and have lost lots of money because there will be charges you will have to incur in this kinda transaction and you will keep on paying until you can't afford anymore and there will be NO millions at the end of it all. SO BE CAREFUL!!!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honolulu, HI, United States!

Death strikes yet again!