Why you got to know me

hi all,

First of all thank you for taking your time to read my blog. Lebeko Poulo is the 6th in a family of 8. Yes, I come from a very big family but I love it. There is so much to learn in such a family and believe it or not, you really get educated. Anyway...... my parents, Mr. Taelo Poulo (deceased, may his soul rest in peace) and Mrs. Mmakutloano Poulo (nee Falatsa), were born and bred in one of the smallest villages of Morataleng and Ha Falatsa respectively, in Southern Lesotho.

I have been unique in several ways in my family. I have always loved my siblings (despite those trying times when you feel like "shooting them") and I have always been a school enthusiast even though my family hardly ever studied, but many thanks to them for all the support.

I was born and grew up partly around my parents' home and most of my life away from home..... Being from a small village, I could ONLY go as far as Grade 5 and then had to leave for another school in the township, some 110km or so away from my parents, where I lived with my 2 sisters and my auntie.

After completing my primary school in 1995, I moved to St. Stephen's High School, several kilometres south of Maseru, the capital city of Lesotho, after which I moved to the National University of Lesotho in 2001.

In 2005, I graduated with higher second class in Mathematics and Computer Science, then worked for the National University of Lesotho until today.... End of January 2008, I moved to the University of Cape Town, where I graduated with an Honours degree in Information Technology in December 2008.

At the moment, I am busy with my Masters in Computer Science, at the University of Cape Town and hopefully, I will be done with it by the end of 2010.

------------ Watch this space for further interesting stories---------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honolulu, HI, United States!

Death strikes yet again!